joi, 3 februarie 2011

ŦдŁŁΞЙ ΐⁿ ζĦƏ ĦΞŁŁ


You are an angel,so beauty and sweet,
But my wings is broken,I'm falling in hell.
Please don't try to come with me
The light is too cold and you will freeze

I told you to leave me,you place isn't here
My world is black and this will kill your smile.
You must be free for fly among clouds
Not locked in my dark heart and cold

With this sick mind blinded by love
I feel pleasure created by blood
I'm begining to change myself into something thats not good
The monster of myself is ready to comes out.


Go,Go,Go...Don't wait too be late
I don't want you see the devil lives in me
My eyes are too bloody to see
I sold my soul for you,be free

I have venom instead of blood,I feed on hatred
I hurt you deeply,but I didn't wanted
Forgive me now,forgive me babe
I say try to you pass over.

I'm the only demon in your perfect world
I don't know to do nothing than hurt.
Stay away, nobody can't control me
To protect you I'll hide me in hell

6 comentarii:

  1. am chiulit de la ora aia de engleza ..:)) da totusi mai inteleg ceva printre randuri .... frumoasa poezia:D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. „I'm the only demon in your perfect world [...]
    To protect you I'll hide me in hell. ”


    Sună foarte bine . . . Ar fi foarte fain să vrea vreo trupa de Rock să scrie o melodie pt. versurile astea şi să le cante, ar suna . . . Perfect! \m/


    Foarte faine versuri!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. poezia e perfecta, cu un mesaj puternic, dar nu trebuie sa renunti niciodata nu trebuie sa te ascunzi de nimeni nicotdata, cine te iubeste te iubeste cum esti pentru cea ce esti, iar pentru a face pe cnv fericit, nu trebe sa suferi uh sa te ascunzi in propriu iad,, daca ramai fara aripi mai ai picioare, umbla... niciodata nu vei putea zbura de una singura, e nevoie de 2 pt a putea zbura... don't try to protect somebody, try to protect yourself.. only this is the way to happynes.. try to love but the feeling need to be mutually. don't be afraid

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Frumos ai talent si eu stiu bine asta

    RăspundețiȘtergere